Restore your smile for the summer with dental bonding. Dental bonding is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that is often used to repair or improve damaged teeth with a resin or porcelain material to vastly upgrade the look and function of your teeth. Listed below are just a few of the spectacular benefits that dental bonding treatments can provide:
– The materials used in dental bonding are highly effective at repairing chips and cracks in teeth.
– Dental bonding treatments can be used in place of dental amalgams for treating cavities, and will closely match or mimic the look of natural teeth.
– One common use for dental bonds is to restore teeth that have been damaged due to stains and discolorations.
– Use dental bonding treatments to fully cover and protect areas of your teeth that may have been exposed from gum disease or similar oral health disorders.
– Dental bonding treatments can adjust the shape and color of a tooth without fully concealing the entire tooth.
To schedule a visit for dental bonding therapy, contact Dr. Robert A. Bell and our team at Bullitt Dental P.L.L.C. by calling us at 502-908-9434. If you would like an oral exam or bi-annual professional cleaning, our dentist office is located in Shepherdsville, Kentucky. We are here to proudly keep you and your smile healthy and happy.